2011年4月29日星期五

The reason why you love zentai


I had a gold metallic zentai which I used for some photos. Vision was very limited, so I used it only at home where I am familiar with the locations of furniture, doors etc. I think wearing zentai costumes in a club and being unfamiliar with the surroundings there is not a good idea, at least not with the hood over your head. You should have make them eye and mouth openings in the zentai suit.
I have got to like sleeping in zentai catsuit, but often find I get too hot. My non-zentai suit (no hood or gloves) is more comfortable than the full zentai, but I can sleep fully zentaied sometimes.The only problem is that my g/f isnt bothered with my choice of cycling gear, but she considers zentai quite a bit over the top. This means that I have to indulge myself in zentai when she is not about Pity. I love lycra zentai suits but I do not yet own a suit but I have sports compression tights and there great, Im 17 and myparents and my girlfriend still dont know about my little fetish, Im still trying to figure out a way to get a suit or two but its difficult in Australia because there are no places to buy them from, but hopefully one day I will get one.
Life after Costume zentai. Jewelers suffering from Costume zentai withdrawal have had two options: brand their own merchandise or pick up comparable lines. Most jewelers have made a virtue of necessity and transformed the predicament into an opportunity to strengthen their store's brand and identity or to offer unique--sometimes exclusive--products to their customers.

没有评论:

发表评论