2011年5月16日星期一

Fashion zentai catsuit around the world


Zentai is a common term for skin-tight garments that cover the entire body. The word is a contraction of zenshin taitsu. Zentai is most commonly made using nylon/spandex blends, but other materials such as cotton and wool are used as well. There are several variations based on the Zentai suit including mummy bag and hybrid suits consisting of either a single leg and arms, or separate legs and no arms.
I like seeing girls in zentai leotards and suits but would like to see more of them without feet and gloves. To wear myself, a hood is enough. Maybe a zentai leotard sometime later.
I have plenty of clothes washing experience, but because spandex zentai suits are well a little different and I live at home and well my parents and/or sister are just about glued to our house it makes it difficult theres nowhere inconspicuous to dry them. Id love to wear them more, but its not all that possible. One day soon I am sure it will be. And its just not the same wearing a zentai with something underneath its alright but not the same.

没有评论:

发表评论