2011年3月28日星期一

Find the high quality zentai costume


I feel like I need to clear something up, not because it is all that relevant, but it illustrates my situation better I live in my father’s house with lycra spandex zentai suit, he is away on business 3 weeks a month, so I look after the place for him, and live rent free in solitude, that’s how everyone ended up here, also I am the only son in a family of six. Again, not that it’s relevant, but it just paints a more complete picture.
I am a zentai fan and have been visiting Trustedeal for sometime now, admiring their zentai suits but not quite sure if I wanted to buy one from them, considering this would be my first zentai dress and I had never dealt with Trustedeal.com before. Finally, however, the temptation became too much so I went ahead and bought it. And I'm glad I did. I was deighted to find that they offer several payment methods like wire transfer, paypal and western union. I chose to pay with paypal because it is my most favorite online shopping option and very secure.
The classic zentai costume to review
Spring and summer season is really the test of body, this season is extremely cruel, because the designers, regardless of the wearer alive to launch a large number of zentai bodysuits and looks like a layer of the skin of fashion. Balmain start talking about not so harsh, metallic armor-like dresses may seem tightly wrapped around the body, but in fact there are still a little fat plastic Guzhu function, but not that girls can lose body confidence to wear it, remember this is still a straitjacket. Followed by Roland Mouret, pale pink skin dress for your body almost no vulnerability, if there is a vulnerability can only be in the upper arm, fairly close as the designer dress in The Flash costume plus a . Versaces perspective in addition to tight dresses can not have fat in addition must have a good-looking skin, or are wearing thin even then not Italian sexy.
Legmam for the link to the photo stream; Ive looked at it; the red wetlook zentai store you are wearing are just great; I have an identical pair which I got at a shop at Camden Lock a couple of years ago. I love wearing ladies spandex zentai under leggings all the time; I ride around on a bike to and from the shops/bars, etc. and cycling is about the only way for a man to wear tights all the time without looking weird!

没有评论:

发表评论