2011年3月30日星期三

Zentai catsuit is the best costumes

I would also like to have this fantasy with a woman in lycra zentai suits in control of the tightness of the suit, and her wearing one that I can control. And when we hug each other and feel the skins and meld the colors swirl together. And when we kiss the hoods become one hood tighter around both our heads pushing our mouths together. As our passion grows the zentai suit becomes one, tighter and tighter around us.
A few years back, I bought spandex zentai suits from Aurora Dancewear. Extremely well made garment with minimal seams (flat) while keeping an excellent fit. I think at the time the base price for the Salina (short sleeve with zipper) was about £40. Well, I just happened to be wandering by their website today and notice the price is now £59. Thats about a 50% increase! Real bummer.
I would like to be surprised one day when wearing zentai catsuits to find that the zentai suit is intelligent and in tune with my body and how I feel. As I get more turned on the lycra gets tighter and tighter. The lycra transforms and slides over any of my body parts that are not covered forming a perfect second skin. It invades my mouth and my nose and ears and I have no way of taking it off I pull at it but every time I let go it just gets tighter.

没有评论:

发表评论