2011年3月31日星期四

Where to get one wonderful zentai catsuit

It was a good experience to tell my boyfriend about colourful catsuit. First he didnt know how to cope with a fetish at all, but he had fun and so accepted to do it more often in lycra. My partner was delighted to discover an idiot-proof way to get me all horny in a matter of seconds. Then again my lycra zentai suits partner is pretty liberal about peoples sexuality and behaviour. I never really introduced lycra to my partner as I didnt realize it was an actual fetish. I just showed him my lycra-gear and he showed me his. Then he started finding all these fetish-sites on Internet with lycra-gear (like this one) and asked me if I wanted to go to a lycra-meeting with him. Since then weve been getting more and more lycra-gear. Were even going to the lycra-meet in Eindhoven together tonight.
Anyone who watched the most popular movie Avatar would not feel strange on the term "zentai". I believe the admirable blue skin of the main characters in that movie has left us a deep impression. That's why many friends were discussing on how to have a nice blue skin just like the characters. After knowing that zentai suit has been widely known as the second skin of human body, possessing the exact feature as we wanted, people are trying to search for the costumes over internet and all of this has made "avatar costume" a hot product. Many suppliers of zentai have predicted that the avatar zentai is going to be the most acknowledged costume/suit in 2011 Halloween.

没有评论:

发表评论