2011年6月6日星期一

How to got one wonderful zentai


I don’t have any zentai suits, though I have considered buying some spiderman zentai for fun and probably will after I land a new job. In the past couple of years since moving to Taiwan, I’ve started wearing and have four diveskin suits (catsuits) for swimming in pools during the winter because they’re warmer than regular suits. No one in Taiwan sells lycra zentai suits for jogging and cycling; catsuits are more my thing than zentai.
It had been a while since I suited up in my zentai, mainly because my girlfriend doesn’t care for it much. But I had a good time wearing zentai on my own and checking out this new site. Of course now I have to fight off new zentai suit lust. Well maybe that can be my reward for changing some of my bad habits. I have a feeling that zentai addiction would be better than tobacco.
I’ve done a few Zentai Project walkabouts in London with Mortice and co – see, I’m the one in the purple snake-print zentai.I have serge and have over the last few years figured out most of the details of the pattern I want to use to make my own zentai and related bits

没有评论:

发表评论