2011年6月16日星期四

Zentai catsuit is one unique fashion


zentai have be accept by many people, men love the freedom feel that wearing the zentai, women love the perfect profile when wearing the catcatsuits, and many movie fans like to imitate the character of the movie, these reason push the zentai to the top of fishion. However, zentai is one costume that can only use in some particular occasion. Only some fetishism wearing the costume in any situation. As I say just now, I hope that people with traditional people could respect they things that they hard to accept with comprehensive.
Several months ago my parents found some photos of me in zentai.But they did not think it was a big deal and maybe all because of that I am studying a dancing college.So It is a good chance for me and some of my friends to wear zentai in my home.
How about putting on zentai to make an try to do exercises?Have actually tried? Lycra zentai is fantastic for a quantity of workouts like,jogging,yoga,riding bicycle,swimming and etc.lycra zentai is durable,breathable and you also can via it. If you put on a lycra zentai to jog in morning in winter,you could have unique sensation which you actually have.Lycra zentai can cozy you and provides a perception of security.

没有评论:

发表评论