2011年6月16日星期四

Some short zentai catsuits for you


Someone still doubt if the zentai lovers is normal. So the zentai lovers could only wear the zentai catsuits private, they do not want to share with us. Zentai catsuit is popular in Japan, it is a tight catsuit made of latex, spandex or some stretched materials, stunt actors in Hollywood film always wear tight catsuits with some balls, computer will record their traces when they are moving, zentai catsuit is simil.
I love Anne Rice books. Have you ever read the Servant of the Bones book? It includes a real gold zentai one could say a marvelous book. The Mummy is also excellent lycra bodycatsuits and Id always hoped she would have written some follow ups to it. I am very interested in getting spandex zentai catsuits of my own after trying mochas zentai out. The first experience of wearing one was interesting and funny. The toes part of the zentai felt a little weird and I couldnt see full body catsuit without glasses but now I am good to go now I have contacts. But right now I am the zentai photographer for Mocha and Band-Aid.

没有评论:

发表评论